Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 3

In the original P90X there was a workout called Plyometrics. It was brutal. I think Plymoetrics must be Latin for Hell. I nearly threw up almost every time I did it. Luckly me, no Plyometrics in P90X2! Now there is Plyocide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfw7icNN4xI

Oh it was hard. It is, luckily, shorter than Plyometrics, but they make up for that by adding intensity. I was awful at it. I am not looking forward to doing this one again, but I will because I know how much it will improve my aerobic conditioning. The original workout did that for sure. Oh, and I almost forgot, this new workout has a large balance component. Damn Tony Horton insisting on making my core stronger! I hope I can make it through work tonight after that!

Yesterday I blogged about how hard it is for me to stay on track at work. Well, last night a very nice coworker bought me an Oreo baked pie from McDonalds, and I didn't eat it! In fact, I actually had no interest in eating it. Success!

I need to go drink some water-I am behind on that today, especially after such a hard workout.

1 comment:

  1. haha--I love the warning comment on that video :) Good for you for resisting that pie! I didn't even know an oreo baked pie existed. Not sure I'd like that anyway. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete